Loma de Cometa provides the opportunity to hunt and harvest these beautiful Scimitar Horned Oryx. Oryx may be hunted year round. The Oryx on Cometa have horns from 30” to over 40”, both male and female in this species have horns and will look amazing on your wall.
Our ranch has high quality and comfortable blinds. We also can hunt Safari style from one of our jeeps or custom hunting trucks.
This is a fully guided hunt to provide you with a successful and enjoyable hunt.
|Oryx Trophy Fee|
|Oryx under 20" or Broken Horn||$1,200.00|
|Oryx under 30"||$1,750.00|
|Oryx 31" - 38"||$2,700.00|
|Oryx 39" +||$3,500.00|
*Guide Gratuities not included, but are appreciated.
Non-Hunting guests are welcome to accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per night.
There is a 50% deposit required to book this hunt.
A valid Texas hunting license is required to hunt exotic animals, however there are no deer tags for them.
Hunting Package includes:
- 3 days/ 2 nights Lodging
- Shooting of any Coyotes or Bobcats you see, and 2 Javelina
- Field dressing of your kill
- Mid-day catch and release fishing at one of our stocked ponds
Hunting Package Options:
- Airport Transportation from Carrizo Springs private airport (No Charge)
- Airport Transportation from San Antonio, TX ($150)
- Skinning, Caping and quartering ($50 each animal)
- Extra Night
- Additional game hunting